We are co-hosting four information sessions about the Disability Royal Commission in Canberra, and you're invited.
Come along to learn about the free, independent, and confidential supports that are available to tell your story.
Hosted by ADACAS, Advocacy for Inclusion, Relationships Australia and Your Story Disability Legal Support (a joint initiative of National Legal Aid and National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Legal Services)
Thursday 3 June
Level 1, 20 Genge St, Canberra City ACT 2600
Wednesday 2 June
Pearce Community Centre
Collett Place, Pearce ACT 2607
- What is the Disability Royal Commission?
- Why has it been established?
- How can I share my story?
- What supports are available?
- Opportunity to meet privately or book an appointment