14 February 2022
We are pleased to confirm the new ALS Board of Directors, following community elections in 2021 and an Annual General Meeting in January 2022 (which had been delayed due to COVID).
The following people have been voted onto our Board for the period 2021-2024:
- Jason Allan (Northern Region)
- Avery Brown (Northern Region)
- Helen Brown (Northern Region)
- Robert Carroll (Western Region)
- Mark Davies (Northern Region)
- Cindy Fuller (Central South Eastern Region)
- Antionette House (Central South Eastern Region)
- Raymond Keed (Western Region)
- Keith Morgan (Central South Eastern Region)
- Paul Morris (Central South Eastern Region)
- Hewitt Whyman (Western Region)
- Lorraine Wright (Western Region)
Peter Stapleton will return as an Honorary Director.
At the recent Annual General Meeting, the newly formed Board elected Mark Davies as Chairperson and Lorraine Wright as Deputy Chairperson, resuming roles they had held in the previous Board.
We thank all community members who participated in the election process and welcome both new and returning Directors. We look forward to sharing more information about each of our Directors in the near future.
For more information about the election process, please visit https://www.alsnswact.org.au/company_elections.
ALS Directors at the January 2022 AGM. Front row, left to right: Helen Brown, Raymond Keed, Cindy Fuller, and Lorraine Wright. Back row, left to right: Keith Morgan, Robert Carroll, Avery Brown, Paul Morris, Mark Davies. Not pictured: Jason Allan, Antionette House, Hewitt Whyman, Peter Stapleton.