Paralegal | Care and Protection + Family Law Practice
- Providing and coordinating a high level of complex paralegal support for solicitors in Care and Protection / Family Law Litigation
- Liaising with solicitors and staff within the Practice to assist in the allocation of work and management of individual caseloads, including attending to tasks allocated via email referral system.
- Assist solicitors at Court in appropriate cases, including note taking.
- Assist in researching matters of law or undertaking case reviews for solicitors, as required.
- Assist in client interviews, and drafting of Affidavit and other court documents, as and where required.
Your Skills and Expertise
- Formal paralegal qualifications or currently undertaking a Law Degree.
- Knowledge and understanding of issues facing Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people involved in the care and protection system.
- In depth knowledge of support and referral services available to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander clients involved in the Care and Protection system.
How to Apply
Applications for this position close midnight Sunday, 19 Janurary 2020.
Aboriginal applicants are encouraged to apply