Casual Administration Officer – Lismore
About the ALS
The ALS is a public company limited by guarantee and a registered charity.
We aim to provide culturally appropriate information and referral, legal advice and court representation to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander men, women and children in NSW and ACT.
About the role
The primary responsibility of the Administration Officer, Criminal Law Practice is to assist in the delivery of high-quality legal support services to Aboriginal clients.
Skills and Experience
- Must identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander or be accepted as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander in the community in which you live.
- A knowledge of the cultural and social needs of Aboriginal people.
- Commitment to the principles of social justice.
- Proven computer systems skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook and typing skills with a minimum of 35 wpm.
- Excellent phone manner and communication skills and experience in operating a small to medium switchboard.
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Work independently in a team environment with limited supervision.
How to apply
Please CLICK HERE for a copy of the ALS Application Package. Enquires and/or applications are to be sent to Bianca Hawkins (Regional Administration Coordinator) at [email protected]. Applications for this position close Monday 27 June 2022