Aboriginal Legal Service (NSW/ACT)

Separating, worried about kids


Are you separated, or thinking about separating?

Are you having problems seeing your kids?

Have your kids or grandkids been taken from your care without your agreement, by family or someone you know?

Do you want to see your kids but there is an AVO against you?

Are there disagreements about arrangements for the care of kids within the family?

Are you worried about your kids or grandkids not being looked after properly? Do you want to talk about doing something to change that?

Does it look like your kids are moving away from the area without your agreement?

Are you thinking of having someone else look after your kids? Do you want to have a meeting with your family members to work something out?


The ALS Family Law Practice provides specialist family law services in general family law matters involving children.


Phone 1800 733 233

Visit an ALS Family law office

Learn more about the ALS Family Law Practice